Thursday, July 29, 2010

The sun is shining and I see blue sky!!

This is just a quick post to say hello, I am not dead, I am working flat out.  The weather looks great for today, so I am heading into studio early and if it stays nice we might make a trek to the BEACH!  You never know when the weather might change on you, so it's best to take advantage straight away. 

I am felting a nice piece of red dyed chiffon today.  I will have to have a poke around to see what other colours, but definitely Merino with some nice silks.  I just got some great dyeing tips for fibres from an American friend I met on Facebook, so I can hopefully try those out this weekend.  And I really *must* get at the plastering so that I can paint in the next few weeks.

Again, no photos, but I am replacing the memory card in my camera today so all should be well in the world soon.  Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment